Connect for Change – Shaping global educational partnerships and projects for change
28. – 30. October 2019
Internationales Haus Sonnenberg, Clausthaler Str. 11, 37444 St. Andreasberg
What role do global educational partnerships and projects play for change in the sense of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)? On this and other questions, we would like to work together with you during the “Connect for Change” conference. We want to take a close look at challenges and conditions for success, discuss our practices as well as motivate and inspire each other to develop our work further..
More than 120 students, teachers, representatives from civil society organisations and other activists from Europe, Asia, Africa and Latin America involved in international educational partnerships and projects will participate in the conference. We are looking forward to the exchange!
- How can global educational partnerships and projects contribute to the further development of your own educational work in schools and/or civil society?
- What attitudes and images are communicated in our educational work and how can we avoid stereotypes?
- What role do (post)colonialism, power structures, racism and gender issues play and how can we work constructively on these topics?
- How can participative project planning succeed and how can we take decisions together?
- How can good cooperation and communication also succeed across continents?
- How can we ensure equal participation of teachers / multipliers and learners?