Connect for Change – Shaping global educational partnerships and projects for change
Data Protection Declaration
Responsible body in the sense of the data protection legislation, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is:
Verein Niedersächsischer Bildungsinitiativen VNB e.V.
Authorized representative chairperson: Claudia Sanner
Registry court: Amtsgericht Hannover
Registered number: VR 5108
VNB is member of Paritätischen Wohlfahrtsverband Niedersachsen e.V. (www.paritaetischer.de)
Responsible concerning the contents in conformity with TMG (Telemediengesetz):
Gabriele Janecki (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Data Protection Officer:
Wiebe Krüger (email@example.com)
Your individual rights
You can always exercise the following rights under the contact details of our data protection officer:
- Information about your stored data and their processing
- Correction of incorrect personal data
- Deletion of your stored data
- Restriction of data processing, if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations
- Objection to the processing of your data by us and data portability, if you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you can withdraw it at any time with effect for the future. You can always contact the supervisory authority responsible for you with a complaint.
Purposes of data processing by the responsible body and third parties
- you have given your express consent,
- the processing is required to execute a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation,
- the processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your information.
Deletion or blocking of data
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. Therefore, we only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned here or as required by the various storage periods provided for by law. After discontinuation of the respective purpose or expiration of these deadlines, the corresponding data will be routinely and in accordance with the statutory provisions blocked or deleted.
Collecting general information when visiting our website
When you access our website, a cookie automatically records information of a general nature. This information (server log files) includes, for example, the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service provider and the like. This is only information that does not allow conclusions about your person. This information is technically necessary to correctly deliver the contents of web pages requested by you and is mandatory when using the internet. They are processed in particular for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a hassle-free connection of the website,
- Ensuring a smooth use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest for the aforementioned purposes of data collection. We do not use your information to draw conclusions about you. The recipient of the data is only the responsible body and possibly the processor. Anonymous information of this kind may be statistically evaluated by us to optimize our website and the underlying technology.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption methods (eg SSL) over HTTPS.
Using Script Libraries (Google Webfonts)
Questions to the data protection officer
If you have any questions about privacy, please email us or contact the person responsible for privacy in our organization:
Data protection officer of the VNB: Wiebe Krüger, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org